Radar Operation Simulator & Editor
The objective behind the development of the ROSE Radar Simulator was to offer a scalable, intuitive, high-performing and customizable tool with the possibility to generate or import
new traffic scenarios and airspace data within a minimum amount of time.
The simulator is scalable in order to work in multiple scenarios, e.g.
- in complex networked simulations
- as a classroom tool for teaching students on independent working stations in basic ATC radar skills
- as a procedure planning tool
The innovative ROSE user interface was engineered in close collaboration with active controllers and has gained high acceptance by trainers and operators.
The unique Debriefilator tool for exercise debriefings, presentations and archiving is able to rewind, fast-forward and resume within the whole exercise process.
Realistic aircraft performance, label input options, 4D trajectory, 3D airspace modelling and a flexible role concept, all demonstrate ROSE’s state-of-the-art technology. The Autopilot feature enables testing (and even simulating) without the presence of simulator pilots.
Developing, testing and debriefing have never been easier.
Facts and Figures
- Airspace modification & design (including import options)
- Exercise editor for traffic preparation
- Event & timeline input for exercises
- More than 380 different types
- Regular updates according to customer requirements
- Realistic performance and behaviour for each individual type of aircraft
- Windows (XP or higher)
Flexible Role Concept
PILOT & ATCO interfaces and SUPERVISOR positions (for exercise hosting)
- Microsoft Flight Simulator
- ELITE Flight Simulator
- SkySoft-ATM systems (via AFTN, OLDI messaging)
- The open interface structure allows fast integration of new interfaces to other systems